Erosart Natural Aphrodisiac Apium
Apium is a natural aphrodisiac in drops enhancer of your libido. Try it to make your intimate relationships much more intense and pleasurable. Topaz glass 30ml container. from solution. With applicator of drops for approximately 15 doses.
Pour several drops (25 0 30), into any drink, as a prelude to seduction. In menopause, both male and female, if taken daily diluted in any drink, it strengthens the sensitive nervous system and improves stimuli.
- Composition: Celery Extract: Guarana Extract: Taurine: L-Carnitine, Gingko Biloba, L-Arginine: Maca Extract: 1 Ginseng Extract, Magnesium, Vitamin B1: Vitamin B2: 1 Vitamin B6: 1 Vitamin B3: Vitamin B12:
Properties of the components:
- "Apim extract", The apiolina, together with other components of the Apium, have a recognized and proven libido and desire enhancing effect (both in men and women). It is a natural product that favors physically and psycho-emotionally. Scientists say that the micronized root of celery contains androstenone and androstenol, and directly influence sexual behavior, improving the response to stimuli.
- Group B vitamins: They are an essential constituent in the human diet and help reduce fatigue, in addition to improving mental capacity.
- Taurine: Taurine is a non-essential amino acid and produced naturally by the body. Under certain circumstances the body uses reserves of taurine and these may not be enough. Taurine accelerates the recovery of muscle fatigue.
- L-Carnitine: Carnitine is an amino acid that provides activity, even greater than testosterone. Carnitine improves sexual desire and satisfaction; It is effective to improve erectile dysfunction, orgasm and sexual well-being.
- Guarana: Paillinia cupana: It is a vegetable of the Amazon, has traditional uses to reduce hunger, relieve pain, decrease premenstrual symptoms, as well as tonic and aphrodisiac properties. This tropical plant has been used traditionally as a sexual stimulant, in addition to being useful in case of physical fatigue, asthenia or fatigue; It is also suitable in case of decay or apathy.
- L-Arginine: Arginine raises levels of nitric oxide, which facilitates the erection of the penis. Arginine causes increased vasodilation in the genital area, increases blood flow in the area. A large percentage of the male seminal fluid is constituted by arginine. If we add arginine to our diet, the sperm count, its mobility and therefore improves male fertility is improved. Arginine in womens diet improves ovarian response, endometrial receptivity and pregnancy rate.
- Gingseng: Northeast Asia plant. Its root in traditional Chinese medicine is known for its positive effects on the human body for more than 5,000 years. Known to increase libido has antioxidant properties. Its generic name "Panax" is derived from the Greek words pan, which means "all", and Akos which means "cure". Panax (in Spanish: Panacea) is therefore a universal remedy. Ginseng is primarily a stimulant of the nervous system, increases physical and mental strength. It is appreciated for providing greater resistance to various types of stress. The European Commission and the World Health Organization recognize the use of ginseng to tone the body of tired or weakened people. Ginseng has been researched a lot. Its main bioactive components are ginsenosides, with multiple beneficial effects that were demonstrated experimentally, especially its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Maca extract: Maca is a herbaceous plant native to the Andes of Peru and Bolivia, where it is cultivated both for its nutritional qualities and for its reputation that its roots have properties that increase fertility and improve libido.