Face Mask with PM2.5 Filter
Feel confident and elegant with the Pantra mask. This mask comes with 2 carbon filters PM 2.5, very easy to insert into it. These are special particulate matter filters (PM is the abbreviation for particulate matter, 2.5 for a fraction of dust particles with an aerodynamic diameter less than 2.5 µm). This filter consists of 5 different layers, so it also protects against fine particles. Think of condensation and fog, industrial pollution, exhaust gases, dust, secondhand smoke, and even pollen. These filters are for single use, but you can put one of your own. The mask has adjustable loops that make it comfortable around the ears. The mask can be machine washed at 60 degrees.
How are PM 2.5 filters used?
- Before removing the filters from the package, it is important to wash your hands thoroughly. Think of the 20-second rule to wash all bacteria from your hands.
- Take a new filter out of the package.
- Place the mask on the table in front of you, with the inside facing you.
- Hold the filter so you can read the letters PM 2.5 on the filter. This is how the filter is inserted into the mask. Are the letters backwards? Then rotate the filter so that the right layer is in front of the mask.
- Now place the filter inside the mask, under the white cloth.
- Make sure to completely smooth the filter so it is wrinkle free.